Friday, September 5, 2008

Introducing....

my new baby! I am about to launch a brand new kit club, Kraft Girl Kits. I am planning to debut the first kit in October and am soooooooooooooo excited about this!!! Here is the link to the blog. I am going to start here until we get the web-site up and running. Head over to the blog and add it to your favorites. Keep checking back there b/c I will be posting sneak peeks soon and a giveaway. I also just wanted to say that my design team term ended over at Freckle Friends, and that I was so thankful for the opportunity to work with Debbie and Susan and the other design team members. It was an awesome experience and those girls are such a great group over there! If you haven't seen their September kit, it's here, and it is really cute-perfect for Back to School!! I will also post updates to Kraft Girl Kits here....so stay tuned!!!!

0 comments: