It is so crazy to me that he is 11 months already. In a month he will be considered a toddler, WHAT???! So, be prepared for a sappy post in a month:) Here are the pics and then I will share what my big boy is up to nowadays... A skinny, long-legged boy. A little Conan hair going on here:)
This is a RARE sight...more commonly we see him chomping on the book spine! He likes to look at the babies in this book though. A would sit through a few board books at this age, but Kieran will get through about half of Goodnight Moon and that's it...he is such a busy, wriggly guy!
Love those beautiful eyelashes-both kiddos have them!
At 11 months, Kieran:
- has 8 teeth, 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top. A new one is coming in, hence the crankiness the past couple days. It is a back bottom tooth and there is a little swollen bump where it wants to pop through. Poor guy:(
- Tries to blow kisses (only when he feels like it though!) by patting his mouth
- Starting to point, sometimes he uses his finger and sometimes he just sticks his hand out towards what he wants
- is still in size 3 diapers and 6-12 month clothes
- says "ba" for ball, at least I think it means ball, although sometimes it refers to any toy:)
- tries to mimic the sounds we make...yesterday Shaun said "All gone" and K said "ah gah" after him:) If you blow raspberries, he does that; if A makes a screechy sound, he follows, etc.
- loves to play "tag" with Aislynn. She runs around the bottom floor, giggling all the way and he crawls as fast as he can after her, screeching/laughing all the way. It is so freakin' cute to watch:)
- He is such a good eater...the only things he really wouldn't eat were beans. I've tried pinto and cannelloni but he is not a fan. Everything else is pretty much a go and he loves to drink through straws. If you have a drink with a straw and don't want to share, keep it out of this guy's line of sight.
- He LOVES the water. The little inflatable pool, fountains, the bath...he loves it. He definitely lets me know he is not ready to get out yet;) Can't wait to get him in a pool!
- Stands by himself for short (like 2-3 seconds) periods of time, cruises around on anything he can pull up on.
That's all I can think of right now!