The little man is 9 months today, such a big boy!!! Here are the pictures from today:)Love how he is grabbing his feet here:)
And I love the one below because of those gorgeous long lashes and chubby baby hands!!!
It is becoming increasingly difficult to take these pictures because Kieran is such a busy boy now! He is so not content to sit still for too long! At 9 months:
- he is crawling super fast everywhere and pulling up on things. He lets go and lands on his butt and without even hesitating, he is off to the next thing to explore:)
- has made the Mama and Dada connection...love love love when he calls us by our names:)
- has started to eat some non-mush foods such as peas, carrots, bananas (his fave!), biscuits, pancakes (without syrup of course!), cheese, beans, pasta...I think that's it?
- is starting to play the cause and effect game-throwing something down and we pick it up and he does it again. He really likes to do this in the backseat with Aislynn:)
- has 6 teeth
- tries to flip over when I am changing his diaper
- is still a smiley sweet boy. I am loving this little personality that he is showing us more and more everyday!!! Here is a picture I took the other day. This was a tough week...Kieran was teething and didn't sleep well, so I got bad sleep and Aislynn was acting up a little more than normal...LOTS of looooooooooooong days. However, tomorrow is a fresh week, so I am going to sign off and make sure I get some sleep to prepare for it:)