- He loves looking in the mirror, wondering just who that baby is:)
- He puts EVERYTHING he can get his hands on straight into his mouth...he has just started trying to get his piggies in his mouth, but doesn't quite have the coordination to keep them there
- He "talks" a lot (especially to that baby in the mirror!), lots of gurgles and coos-LOVE those sounds so much:)
- He has rolled over a few times from his tummy to back, and he scoots himself around when he is on his back, and wants to try to roll over soooo bad from back to tummy, but he just can't get there yet!
- He is ticklish...under his chin and on his sides...this gets him to laugh...real laughs:) He has the cutest giggle ever!
- He WAS a good sleeper, but the past week he has been waking up 2-3 times a night? What's up with that? He's a little cat napper during the day...no long naps, usually an hour max.
I know I am probably forgetting something right now!!! We go to the doctor on Oct. 13th for his next check up:)See, hands in the mouth:) Shaun serenading Kieran while I cleaned up after dinner and Aislynn was still eating her dinner (it takes her like an hour to eat if we are at home!). One funny thing...Kieran is pretty much in onesies all the time because they are easy and it's hot. Aislynn calls them shirts. The other day I had pants on him and she told me he doesn't wear pants. just shirts, lol. Then I had him in overalls a different day and she told me to take his dress off, ha!