Friday, August 27, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
- walking ALL over the place...it's amazing how quick they get fast
- knows where his hair, eyes, ears, nose, belly, tongue, and teeth are
- says "ba" for ball and block (you know what he means by which one he is holding, says "da" for dog, "ea" for eat, and says "boo ba" and "di da" a lot (not sure what they mean though)...he started saying "boo ba" after he heard me say "booyah" so maybe that is what that means, lol
- has become quite the ham, especially at dinner, he loves to make us laugh
- he dances...which is hilarious to watch, he wiggles his shoulders and bounces up and down, so funny!
- is def. getting more vocal about when he wants something...he makes noise and points in the general direction of what he wants...oh and if you take something away that he wants, he is very good at letting you know he is mad about that;)
- finally will sit still for other books besides Blue Train Green Train and Goodnight Moon
Okay, that's all I can think of off the top of my head...we are so enjoying this personality of his that is coming through, seriously can't imagine this little dude not in our lives!!
The sewing class started and is going very interesting:) It's harder to sew on fabric...more slippery than paper. I am also terrible at sewing in a straight line. Really really really hoping this is one of those things that practice makes perfect;)