Monday, September 29, 2008

Sickies...

Aislynn and I are both feeling yucky. I have been for the past couple days and she was today. We both have allergy type symptoms-runny noses (every time Aislynn's nose drips she cries and says "There's something in my nose."), congestion, itchy throats, watery eyes:(
Aislynn has been acting like a little terror too, which isn't the best when I feel bad as well.
I took this today-can you see the snot dripping out of her nose? And I know you might not be able to tell, but I can tell from her eyes that she doesn't feel good...even if she is smiling:)

Here is a card I made yesterday... Here is a layout I made Saturday-I think?We are leaving for Tallahassee on Thursday because my Mom and James are getting married on Saturday. It should be much fun!!! I am looking forward to everyone being together and seeing Aislynn all dressed up in her little flower girl dress:)

In other news, Kraft Girl Kits will be starting on Wednesday!!!!!!!! Yay!!! I am excited and nervous all at the same time, and I cannot wait to reveal the full October kit and show what the designers did with it. It is pretty cool seeing what people made with products you put together!!!

That's all for now...just send us get well vibes!!!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Will we get a sneak peek of A in her flowergirl dress?

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Here are some EXTRA BIG get well vibes - so that you can prepare for the release and the wedding!! You rock, girl! Just remember that and throw the stress out the window!