Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11 Weeks

Today I am 11 weeks. I am thinking I am over the morning sickness. As long as I eat little snacks and don't get too hungry, I am okay. YAY! Another thing that has started (which I don't remember it happening this early with Aislynn), is that I have to pee all the time now...or at least have the feeling like I have to.So does it look bigger than last week?
Look at this silly girl:) Love this one!
Here is our 10 week 5 day ultrasound:
I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, but they couldn't hear the heartbeat on the Doppler thing yet, so they did another one. Everything looks good-it's amazing how much more baby-like the baby looks than the last ultrasound. I haven't gained any weight yet, but now that I am feeling better, I'm sure that won't be a problem:)

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Ah, silly girls...

I have to confess some sadness - I never had an ultrasound or picture and I was so curious. I think it is so amazing to see this little one right now!

brigid16 said...

look at your cute little belly!!!!

You can totally tell all those little baby parts in that pic!

debprn said...

That is great news! It's amazing that there is a little person in that pic! Is it a boy or a girl????

Shel said...

OMG! What a peanut!!! Isn't it amazing? Can't wait to find out what you are having!!