Sunday, June 14, 2009

While Kieran did this...

Aislynn was making a big mud mess...
At first, I was irritated that I would have to clean her up, but then I thought, well...kids are supposed to play in the mud, and she was entertaining herself for about 45 minutes, so I decided not to care. She did have fun after all:)
I took these pictures below today...this one will be the perfect picture to scrap about his nicknames...I call him Mister Man, and Aislynn calls him Little Mister:) This girl gets in his face SO much, but he doesn't care at all:) Just wait until he can pull hair though;) I had her little dinosaur sitting on top of my lens, and I was making her tell Aislynn jokes for this picture:)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Aislynn is starting gymnastics class with her friend, Lillian this Wednesday, so that should be fun!

5 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Little Man is growing so big, so fast! You can see his personality take shape I bet!!

Love that orange on A, too! There are just some colors that really bring spirit out - and I think this one belongs to her!

Brynne said...

I love that pic of A at the bottom besides the fact that her shirt & the wall make gator girls, j/k. I can't wait to see mister man on wed.

Shel said...

Oh Wow! He actually looks like a little person already! LOL What a sweet pea! A looks like she simply adores him!!!

rcprncss said...

Oh my goodness! Your little man is growing! I love the picture of Aislynn is his face! So precious! You have an even more perfect family now with your new addition! This pictures make me smile! (Aislynn looks like she had big time fun in the mud)

Unaffected said...

Ownt, so cute!