Here is just a detail shot. I used my fingernails to fold of the scallops on the strip of blue paper and I didn't press the letter stickers all the way down so that there would be some dimension on the layout. A little card:
Love this picture of Shaun:)
After taking pictures of those layouts, Aislynn and I took a few pics of ourselves. This one was with the remote... And this was the good old stick your arm in front of you method:) My friend Louisa is posting 10 things about herself on her blog everyday for 10 days, so I thought I would *try* to play along. I think I will do it in a list format, so for the first day I will do my top 10 baby-related products:)
1) Bravado Nursing Tanktop-I actually feel cute when I wear this:) And talk about support!! I love it!
2) Bravado Nursing Bra-I have never found a bra that I just love...until now. I read all kinds of reviews on nursing bras, and this was one of the top ones, and I am SO happy with it! All I have to sy is thank goodness for ebay...the Bravado products are $$$ from their web-site!
3) Tiny Love Gymini Musical Kick and Discover Play Mat-Kieran LOVES this! (Actually, Aislynn does too!) He is content to lay and look at himself in the mirror and he bats around the little animals hanging down. I think we will get so much use out of this as he grows.
4) Kiddopotamus SwaddleME wraps-Shaun calls these Kieran's straight jackets, but he sleeps SO good in them! So good that I only put him in them at night because he was sleeping too much in the day wearing them, lol!
5) Lanolin-Kieran's butt was turning red because he poops so much, so the lactation consultant at the hospital suggested I use that everytime I change him. I was using diaper rash cream, but this stuff works WAAAAAY better and no red booty anymore!
6) Gerber Cloth Diapers-These rock as burp cloths! Also to throw over Kieran during diaper changes, so if he pees...it doesn't go everywhere:)
7) Onesies-It is so hot outside and these are easy for diaper changes, so Kieran is wearing a lot of these right now!
8) Gerber Thermal Blankets-These are light and a little bigger then receiving blankets, so we have been using these during the day to swaddle.
9) Our rocker-I love rocking him in this, and Aislynn loves to climb in my lap while I am feeding him. It is such a sweet moment to have both kids in my lap:)
10) These stamps...I can't wait to use them on a layout:) Come on, you knew there had to be something scrappy on here, lol!
Wow, that was tough...I don't know how many days I will be able to do this Louisa!!!