- is crawling-seems like each day he adds on another little forward movement, he will be fully moving pretty good soon!
- has 3 teeth-one of his top teeth came in a couple days ago and the one right next to it looks like it will pop through pretty soon
- is in size 3 diapers and 6-9/6-12 month clothes
- eats 3 solid meals a day and loves puffs (he gets SOOOOO excited just seeing the container!). I have tried offering him little pieces of banana, but he wasn't into it...just liked playing with it:)
- is getting more vocal...babbling more and more and varying his voice inflection. Just like his sister, when Shaun is talking, he starts babbling really loud, hee hee!
- when he is sleepy, he says "mmmmm" "mmmm" and buries his head into my chest
- loves to play...his favorite toys are a little radio that plays music and lights up, his little teething giraffe that squeaks, and a little Leap Frog activity table that has different things to do on it (that used to be Aislynn's and we took the legs off so he can reach it-once he can pull up, we will put the legs back on)
- is starting to get more interested in books...I've been incorporating books into his bedtime routine. Sometimes he looks, but sometimes he just tries to eat the books:) What's funny, is that I started with the touch and feel type books, so now he feels the pages of all the books:)
And here are more pictures:Being able to get around a little better means you can get stuck in weird places...like under the crib:)
This is the best picture I could get. The 2 white dots on her elbow are the holes where the pins were and you see her incision from the surgery. I took the butterfly bandages off after her bath and cleaned up the dried blood and the scar is not *that* bad. Her poor little arm:( It is skinnier than the other one and her skin is so dry where the cast was. She got a little upset when we were at home because her arm was itching so bad and I think she thought that would stop once the cast was off. We got some lotion to moisturize and relieve the itchiness. Her arm feels soft too, definitely lost some muscle tone, but I know that will all change pretty quickly!