Friday, April 5, 2013

jillibean soup designer's challenge

For March, the Jillibean Soup design team was proposed a designer challenge to use as many Jillibean Soup products on a layout as we could with it still looking good;)

Here is what I came up with:
I used one of the new placemats...that I loooove;) I used my circle punches to punch the circles of patterned paper. It was a little tricky lining them up under the placemats, but I was patient and used a repositional glue first to make sure I had them all in the right spots;)
One thing that I just love about Jillibean is that all of the colors coordinate so well together! I used 19 patterned papers from 10 different collections:)

Here are some close-ups:

This photo doesn't really even do his lashes justice. They are super long. Aislynn has long ones too...we can't figure out where they get them from. Shaun or I don't have short lashes, but not super long ones either. Maybe they will grow into their lashes;)
Have a happy weekend!!!

Supplies Used:

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving the placemat!! This is an amazing layout!!

adele said...

Wow! This is AH-mazing!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great solution to this challenge!! I really adore it!!

Leanne said...

really stunning! love it..x

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Omg. Your patience and effort always pays off. This is stunning. Sigh...

Get patch softwares said...

One of the perfect and informative site ever about health. Bookmarked for future read. I suggest your site to my friends
make personality