Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer is coming...

It has been SUPER hot, then rainy all day for 2 days, then just beautiful today! We went to the beach today and Aislynn had a blast of course. She met 2 little girls who were 2 and 3, so she fit right in! She shared her buckets and beach toys SO nicely and yesterday she was such a good sharer when we were at Barnes and Noble playing with the Thomas trains. I think she was making up for the days it rained and she couldn't go outside-she was a little terror!!!! I got a sewing machine this week-notreally to sew clothing, but to sew on my scrapbook pages and projects. Sewing on paper? I know, but it is fun! And threading the sewing machine reminds me of Home Ec. in 7th grade. Anyways, here are the projects I have been working on this week...
Here are some pictures we took yesterday:
Aislynn is lovin' dresses right now-it is so cute too b/c she picks up the skirt and starts twirling around!Not really sure what she is looking at, but I like the water in the background! What a happy girl she is!!!!!!! Love her smile-irrestible!She is so freakin' adorable sometimes I can't stand it! The above and below pictures just make me smile:) I cannot believe how big she is getting-she has pretty much grown out of 3t and is in a 4t now-the girl is not even 3 years old!!!!!! She is just so tall!These are the pictures from today-I didn't bring the good camera, so they aren't the best, but you can gt the idea of what beautiful weather we were having today!
I thought this picture was kinda cool-she is in the air, and I love how the birds are flying by. With the other camera it would have been so clear, grrr...Oh well...
Shaun took her in the water-I am too much of a wimp. She had so much fun! I thought the water was cold, but she didn't mind at all!
Here she is with her beach toys-I couldn't get her to look at me at all. The toys were much more interesting than Mommy, lol.
That is all for now! I am going to try to be better at blogging this coming week, and we are going to try to eat healthier and play outside more. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!



1 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

nice pictures, there's alot of them too. my fav is the B/W head shot of A, too cute and a 1,000 and 1 possiblites to use it in a lo