Friday, May 2, 2008

May Freckle Friends Kit

I'm getting ready for National Scrapbook Day over at Freckle Friends and I thought I would post what I have made so far with the awesome May collection. That is me, I am not sure how old I am in the picture, but I was a princess for Halloween. My Mom always made our halloween costumes and I love the I am wearing her slip and have a tinfoil crown and wand!
I have scrapped this picture before, but I thought that paper would be perfect for it:)
I also made a mini-album the I will post later!
Well there is going to be a all day on-line crop today at Freckle Friends from 10-10 pst, so come on over if you feel like having a blast! We are doing challenges and games and there will be prizes!! It's going to be fun! I will post my pages I get done tomorrow! Have a happy Friday!

0 comments: