Saturday, August 2, 2008

Freckle Friends August kit is here!!!!

Here is the mini-album I made using the fabulous August Freckle Friends kit, everything is from the kit except for the thickers on the cover! This kit was sooooooooo much fun to work with, and you can see the rest of my album, plus the other DT creations here. You can purchase the kit here.



I have been playing a little more with the camera, but nothing like those beach pictures:) Here is Aislynn peeking out of her house. I know I have shared similar pictures before, but this was too cute not to post!
Here she is in her "princess" gear, with her "tinkerbell" shoes.
Here is my sister posing for me:)
This is why I love the new lens...Aislynn was watching Brynne jump rope, totally oblivious to me b/c I was far away from her with the camera. I was able to get these 2 pictures:)

Posted by Picasa

Yesterday Aislynn was playing outside and the sprinklers went off, so she wanted to play in them! She had the MOST fun and it made me think about how wonderful childhood is to be so carefree and seriously find joy in the small things!

I took these is Shutter priority mode with the ISO set at 800 b/c it was very overcast (sigh, the whole week!) I think the shutter speed was 1/800 per second. I am having so much fun playing with the different modes, it's not as hard as I thought!!!

Aislynn has also worn underwear since Tuesday, we are pretty much potty-trained-yay! She just decided to want to wear them and has only had one accident. She still wears a pull-up at night and IF she takes a nap, but she has been a star. Even running errands she has done so good.

That's all that is going on around here, hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Oh, she is just too cute! I just want to give A a big squeeze!! Thanks for sharing these sweet moments with us!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Adorable pics - I love that little house in the bg! Your FF album is sweet!