Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More fountain pictures...and Bye!!

Aislynn was finger painting, and got MUCH more paint on her than the paper:)Then I taught her how to make handprints, which she loved:) I took Aislynn to the fountains again today, she had so much fun! We had the fountains all to ourselves, I can tell the tourists are going away... Here are a few cards and layouts...
We are leaving tomorrow to go to Las Vegas for a week, so wish us luck with Aislynn on the plane! It will be so good to see Shaun's family out there and to visit our old stomping grounds! I will maybe update when we are out there, but I will try to post pictures from our trip as soon as we get back. Take care!!!

3 comments:

Shel said...

WOW! Those layouts and cards are wonderful! I love A's little sarong on her swimsuit! Those pics are adorable! Have fun in Vegas, Baby, Vegas!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

sweet! I adore the handprint idea! Love the new stuff - going back to oogle some more!

Kathy said...

Love the fountain pics of A... she is a cutie! Great cards, too - I really like the Happy Birthday with the glitter!