Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines...

We made Valentines tonight for some of A's buds and we are doing a little V-day card swap with some of my friends kiddos. A was so into it...she handled the glue stick like a pro...thinking that I will get her a box of my old scraps and some paper and let her go to town at my scrap table with me:) LOVE how serious she is in these pictures:)
While I was taking pictures, she had the letter stickers in her hand and said she wanted to make one for Krista, so I said okay, and she had a "K" sticker in her hand. Smart girl! I think we are going to make cupcakes next week for Valentine's Day:)
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Brynne said...

Nice valentines, I better get one and make sure you save me a cupcake, j/k

SnapScrapRepeat said...

These are precious. You are training her right...won't be long before she is aside you in CARDS! (I saw this month's edition with you-stunning girl!)

brigid16 said...

I love these pics!!! You are such a great photographer!!! I can't wait to see the Valentines in person!!

Phillip Perry said...

Getting her hooked on scrapbooking already!