Friday, August 17, 2012

august american crafts projects

A quick post before the weekend to share some American Crafts projects...
I used the Shoreline collection for this one. The pictures aren't the greatest since I only had my phone at the beach, but I think you get the idea;) This was one of those pages that I actually had a lot of journaling, but I couldn't figure out where to incorporate it, so I hid it!! The little tab sticking out of the right side picture of A pulls out with a tag attached, which has journaling on it.
This page is one of my favorite pages I have created for American Crafts! I just love the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line and it works well for many different types of photos. I am not much of a stamper, but I stamped here with the little arrow stamps and then stitched through them (which is really hard to tell in this photo!).

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow great layouts...

Sherri said...

Congrats on sooo much news Pam. I am very happy for you my friend.

Nicole Nowosad said...

love the pages Pam !!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

FABULOUS layouts!!!

Tracey said...

These are both wonderful layouts!!