Tuesday, September 4, 2012

noted

The September kits are live at Scraptastic and one thing I really love about this kit club is that there are 2 kits for you to choose between monthly. So if one kit maybe isn't your style/colors/whatever...the other is sure to be;)

Here are the kits for September:



Although I love BOTH kits, I chose to play with the Noted kit and Noted Add-On since I had already gotten a chance to play with American Crafts Shoreline;)

The first thing I created with my kits were 2 cards:
  I had good intentions to create with just the main kit, but those butterflies really really wanted to appear on this card, as well as the enamel dots;) The twine here is from the "The Story Begins" kit.

I love this card:) I love those little wood veneer people:) 

My very first blog post for Scraptastic occurred during Pinterest Inspiration week and I was inspired by THIS pin to create this:
  I am pretty much in love with washi tape now...I have been hoarding some rolls and not actually using them, but I used the tape that came in the add-on and I am now officially obsessed;)

Some detail shots:

That is all I have created with the kit so far, but there is surely more to come;)
If you are interested in becoming a subscriber at Scraptastic, please check it out HERE!

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love the projects you created with the Just Beachy kit Pam! I ordered it too and can't wait for it arrive!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

I love your projects with this kit! Always gorgeous work♥