Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentine's day!

I hope you all are spending some time with your sweet valentines:) Kieran and I are about to make some cookies for after dinner (although if I know us...some will be consumed before then!).

I had some Valentine's themed tags up on the Carta Bella blog last week, so I though it would be fitting to share them here today;)
 
 
I used the beautiful Devoted line for them. These were the only Valentine's I created this year, so they are going on little treats for the family;)
 
I would love to see what you created for Valentine's Day this year! Please link me up!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your tags are really cute!! I hope you enjoyed the afternoon with your sweet boy. :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I love the colors in this line! Very cute tags!

Sherri said...

Those are adorable Pam. Hope you had a nice V-Day.