Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some pics...

Just posting some pics from today...
My giggly girl...
It was kinda bright...
This was on our front stoop...I could not get them both looking at the camera at the same time, but I like candid type pics better anyways... This is my messy girl at dinnertime...she eats breakfast and lunch with no problem, but at dinner she just seems to want to play with her food...here is applesauce on her head...
Here she is "painting" as she calls it...
Yummmmm, chocolate pudding...
Look at that messy hand-ewwww!
She said the funniest thing before dinner...I asked her if she wanted dinner and she said "Good idea, Mama. Go get in the kitchen." Well, yes ma'am, lol.

Tonight I am going to be working on a mini-album using the May Freckle Friends kit, so check back and I will have it posted sometime tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great night!!

0 comments: