Wednesday, May 20, 2009

37 weeks, swimming class, and new scrappy stuff...

Here is my gigantic 37 week belly:) I *think* I want to be done, but one night last week, I was feeling contractions and was excited because I do not expect to have this baby early...but also scared because I am not ready yet! We did the hospital tour on Monday and Aislynn thought we were going to get the baby:) She asks me almost everyday if the baby is coming out today.I finally brought my camera with me to swimming class and took a few pictures: I love how much she loves swimming class:) We have 2 more weeks...I will be sad when it's over b/c she likes it so much, but then we will have another big adventure to take on;) Floating on her back...as SOON as the teacher lets go of her head, she gets scared and stops floating. I am super impressed with how far she has come since we first started-this was one of the things she hated the most. Blowing bubbles...she practices this in the bath tub all the time-cute!They put a ring on the bottom of the shallow end and the kids go down and get it...I am really impressed that Aislynn does this!!
Waiting her turn... The kids all love this little bridge...they run across it and jump into the water, then swim to the wall. This was the last snap I caught before she climbed out of the pool and asked me if I saw her:) Here are some pages I have done recently (in the past month). It has been hard to be creative lately because I have so many other things on my mind. Here are 3 pages using the April kit from Kraft Girl Kits:
And another page that I started almost 2 months ago and just finished: This is a bad picture of it, but the background is supposed to be black...it kinda looks navy here to me.

8 comments:

Brynne said...

Those swimming pics of her came out really good, I love the ones of her smiling!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

what gorgeous colors - my favorites are of the clear blues of the splashing water!!

Those are some wonderful new LOs - I especially love the eggs one! I might have to lift all of those scallops right up off the page! ;)

Rileysmom said...

I am super impressed with A's swimming....wish Riley was doing that good!

brigid16 said...

look at those swimming pics!!! How awewsome! Looks like so much fun!!

ScrapyTiff said...

Super cute layouts, as usual! I love your tummy pictures, I wish I had done them more often... you will surely cherish those!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

It looks like Aislynn is really enjoying the warer. Great Pictures. It sure looks like you are ready to have that baby. Hoefully pretty soon!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

I mean't WATER and Hopefully!

Shel said...

Isn't swim class fun? You got great pics! We weren't allowed to get close to our kids during swim class. I had to sit way up in the bleachers and use my zoom lens. She will be so confident in the water when she's finished! And btw...you are looking fabulous!!!