- Anything in that past (after about a week) is "last year" and anything in the past that happened within the last week is "last night"
- Anything in the future is "tomorrow night"
- She calls tomatoes "potatoes" and pronounces napkin as "mapkin"
- She wants me to sing her "Silent Night" every night when we tuck her in
- Likes to call Shaun and I different names besides Mom and Dad...usually she is the princess from her current fave movie, Shaun is the hero, and I am the evil person:(
- Likes to "scrapbook," which consists of cutting papers, gluing a bunch of my old foam embellishments to paper, sticking down letter stickers and playing with glitter glue
- likes to play with her teeny Princess figurines and My Little Pony figures
- LOVES to watch Curious George...thank goodness for DVR:)
- Is sooooooo super excited to meet her baby brother...talks about him a lot and asks me all the time when he is coming out:)
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor checked my cervix...I was 3-4 cm (she said more like a 4) dilated and 70% thinned out...WHOA! She also said the baby's head was very low and that she thinks he is already bigger than Aislynn was (8lbs 6 oz)...hope she is a little off on the weight estimate:) I feel pretty ready to meet this little guy...just hopes he can hold out until Grandma (my Mom) gets back from Costa Rica this weekend!!