Hard to believe Kieran is 6 months already!! I took some pictures today, so I will share those first and then some stuff about K at 6 months:
- He is obviously STILL one happy guy:) Even when he is hungry, teething, tired, etc. he is still pretty laid back.
- He has 2 teeth, on the bottom and I think he is working on some more.
- He eats oatmeal in the morning and rice cereal mixed with some food (he is on sweet potatoes now, carrots before that) in the evening.
- He babbles...a lot. His favorite time to do it is when Shaun is talking. Aislynn was and is still the same way:)
- Is VERY easily distracted. This is annoying when I am trying to feed him, but good when he gets cranky (which is not that much!).
- is not sleeping through the night:( Wakes up twice usually and is still a cat napper during the day.
- Is getting pretty good at rolling or scooting to where he needs to go:) Really not ready for crawling, so this is good with me!
- Is ticklish under his chin, just like Aislynn! Tickling, kissing, or blowing raspberries here will produce some major giggles:)
- When nursing, either grabs my nice flabby side and pinches it with his little fingers or grabs my nose or tries to stick his hand in my mouth...nice.
- Likes to be sung to...he totally doesn't mind if I sing a little off key;)
- His little personality is starting to really shine through...I can tell he is going to be a laid back kinda guy, but also a sweetie. He is so smiley and happy too...getting him to smile doesn't take much work:)
I know there is more, but that's all I can recall for now! He goes to the doctor on Thursday for his 6 month well check, so we will see how much he has grown in 2 months!