Wednesday, March 28, 2012

april nook kit+nook news

I haven't dove in with the April kit as much as I would have liked to, but I did manage one project done with it and I wanted to share it today. First though, let me show you the lovely April kit:
I am in love love love with the Crate Storyteller line, it was one of my favorite releases from the last CHA.

Here is my first layout completed with the kit:

I have so many ideas in my head for this kit! Just need some time:)
********
There are only a few April kits left, but here is the amazing deal for new subscribers: sign up for the April kit and receive the April grab bag for FREE. Get the May kit for FREE, and then after your year subscription is up, you will get another kit for FREE. Go now...a little birdie told me there are very few April kits left;)
********
I mentioned during the Nook blog hop, something about a design team call. Here are some more details on how to apply:

If you are interested in a spot on the Nook team, please send Leah an e-mail at

myscrapbooknookdt@yahoo.com

Please include name:
  • address
  • phone number
  • link to your blog
  • link to your facebook
  • the links to your 3 favorite things you've made in the past two months
  •  please tell me why I want you on this team
The deadline is April 10th. After that, there will be a second phase of the call, to get to know some of the finalists better. Then the new team members will be announced on April 24th.

Good luck to all that apply! It is such a fun team to be on!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

i'm waiting for my cp storyteller line. love the photos of A

Sherri said...

so fun. i can't wait to get my kit it about 10 days. love what you've created so far Pam!