Monday, November 5, 2012

thank you bunches

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed some extra time this morning thanks to fall back;) The morning-get-out-of-the-house routine wasn't quite so rushed, thank goodness!

Today, I have my first official project up on the Jillibean Soup blog, yay!

I created a card using the Country Pumpkin Soup line:

I love the colors and patterns in this line. The red polka dot is part of the Soup Staples II line and I used that on quite a few of my projects this month...the colors go great with the other Jillibean lines and that polka dot is just the right size polka dot, if you ask me;)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to get in a little more blogging in this week, I have lots to share;)

1 comments:

Ruth G said...

Great papers and perfect sentiment!!! I love those dots, too! TFS!