Friday, March 27, 2009

Fabulous...

Aislynn woke me up this morning by asking me to put on her earrings...she already had all the other accessories on:)
What a ham, I told her to say "I'm fabulous," and this is what she did:) Then we had a little potty accident and she had to change clothes...apparently you can ONLY wear the jewelry if you are wearing a dress.
This was what Aislynn did while I made dinner: I made a box of scrap paper/stickers for her and a box with all her crayons and markers, so she happily scrapbooked while I cooked. Not the best pictures, but the timer was going off and I just wanted to catch this while I could:)
She said "Mom, I spelled King Triton (what she calls Shaun right now)." In the past she has just stuck a bunch of letter stickers on the paper, not spelling anything. But she spelled "DAD!" It's hard to see, it's the top right of the page.

We have been practicing with her, so now she can spell her name, Dad, Mom, and happy (thanks to Mimi!). Smarty! And I love that my old scrappy supplies are entertaining her too:)

It has been so rainy and nasty outside the past couple days:( Today we made chocolate chip cookies, so that cheered things up a bit! Looks like all next week is supposed to be rainy except for Sunday and Monday.

4 comments:

Brynne said...

yummy, choc chip cookies, i'm so jealous! She looks so cute with all her jewlery on, I hope I can see you guys soon!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

SHE IS STUNNING! what glorious cute pics!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Great and colorful pictures. Send me some cookies!!

Phillip Perry said...

I still can't believe she is spelling already. She is growing up quick!

And I'm still laughing about her saying that she is fabulous. She is now ready to hang out with Uncle Phillip.