- loves reading. When we are out and about, she reads everything she can from what she sees out the car window, in stores, restaurants, etc.
- her favorite shows are Angelina Ballerina, Curious George, and Olivia.
- LOVES to color...like all the time. She is getting so good at staying in the lines too! I love when she draws her own pictures, especially of the family:)
- loves ballet and dancing in general. When there's music, there is dancing.
- her favorite foods are pizza, cheeseburgers, strawberries, watermelon, and oatmeal.
- her favorite color is red.
- her favorite movie is currently The Princess and the Frog (although this changes weekly!)
- is one strong willed little (I guess I should say big since that is what she insists on!) girl. She def. knows what she wants and is pretty good at getting it...most of the time:)
- is an awesome big sister. She really adores and loves Kieran and loves making him smile and laugh. It's a bonus if what she is doing to make him laugh irritates Shaun or I:) She always says, but Kieran likes it!!
We love her so much!!!!
In other notes...we have all been battling some yucky colds the past week. I think we are finally getting over it...Yay! Also, Aislynn went to her 6 week follow up appt. from getting her cast off and everything looks great!!!! The doctor said you wouldn't even know she broke it except for the scar! So glad that is behind us now:)
We have been enjoying some wonderful warms temps lately and now that we are feeling better, I hope we can enjoy them this weekend!!