Saturday, October 15, 2011

nook october projects+an offer

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Seems like stuffy noses and sore throats are taking over our household here:( It always amazes me how fast we pass things on to each other.
***
Before I share my October Nook projects, I want to give ya'll an offer. From now until the end of November, if you sign up for at least a 6 month subscription to My Scrapbook Nook, e-mail me HERE and let me know. Then I will randomly draw 4 names to send 5 card kits to. I made up a bunch awhile back for giveaways, and here is a perfect opportunity to give some away!
Here is an example of 6 that I made, just so you have an idea of what you could be receiving;)
Sooooo, what do you think?! These are just some of the ones I made up, but they all have this much stuff packed in them.
If you want to have the chance to receive 5 card kits, just remember to sign up for at least a 6 month subscription to the Nook and e-mail me and let me know you did so. Oh, and remember that you have until the end of November and that I am giving away 4 sets of 5 card kits;)
A little more incentive...if you sign up for a 12 month subscription, you will get your 13th kit free;)
*And* if you are wondering what will be in November's kit...it will be filled with this collection:
***
SO now on to my October Kit projects:
I made this for the one page layout class...so you can hop over here and see how this page came together step by step.
Here is a little close up of the journaling:
Some oldie pictures of Miss A. She looks so teeny to me here:) This was before K was ever even in the picture;)
and a quick, simple card that I love:
I've got another layout in the works, and I think I get one more out of the scraps;) I am hoping to fit in some scrap time tomorrow night after kiddies are in bed, keep your fingers crossed for me that the sickies leave soon;)

4 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Love so much your creations Pam! Love especially the LO "Lovely"♥♥♥
Cross my fingers for you;)
Gros bisous
Marinette

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh Ah LOve all of them and that card is fabulous. I've also got some sick babies but they are all on the mend. Great idea those card kits!

Sherri said...

What a great idea to make up card kits to give away. Such a fun way to get rid of perfectly good papers/embellies you no longer use. I love you Oct creations Pam. I even lifted your heart card yesterday, but used butterflies. I'll have it on my blog soon, and will link yours to it :) Hope all is well in your corner of the world and that your job is going well.

Shel said...

I love the yellows and blues!!!