Sunday, November 6, 2011

happy birthday+a winner

Today is a special day for someone fabulous...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!!!
Leah is the creative mind behind all of the kits at the Nook. She also is one sweet lady and I hope she has the most fantastic birthday ever:)
May all your wishes come true, Leah!!!




I have also have a winner for the prize I was offering up from anyone who commented on my blog for the Nook's blog hop and the winner is....


Gorgeous layout - love the photo!
11/04/2011 12:40:00 PM


Congrats Fleur!! E-mail me HERE and send me your mailing info, and I will get some goodies off to you;)
There were many many other prizes being given away from the other dt members as well as the Nook, so I will be sure to link you up here when those winners are announced.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE your card Pam! those banners and so cute!

Hilde/Scoobie said...

How adorable is this banner, Pam. And the bright happy colors are perfect!

Happy birthday, Leah :-)

Sherri said...

So sweet of the DT to do this for Leah. Your card is adorable Pam.