Wednesday, November 16, 2011

warning: very photo heavy post

It has been a loooooong long time since I posted any pictures+stories on here. Way too long. I am attempting to catch up what has been going on in the Brown household here, so there will be lots of pictures;)

These go back from late September, the last time we went to the beach! Hard to believe it was that long ago. Between work, school, and everything else, we just haven't made it over there.
Aunt Brynne came with us:)
These pictures actually did make an appearance on my blog, just in the form of a layout;)
Is it just me, or does it look like she has grown up all of a sudden? Between these pictures and her sass, I could swear she was 16, not 6;)
We took these to show off her earrings:)
This was taken when K was sick in the beginning of October. For a couple days, he was obsessed with Aislynn's socks, particularly these fuzzy ones:) I think it had something to do with being able to slide around on the tile floor;)
Poor guy. And poor us. He is sooooo cranky when he feels bad, it makes it hard on all of us.
Markers. Which got banned because he started coloring on himself. Then we moved to crayons, which got banned because he was decorating the walls and floor. I am thinking we need to invest in some Color Wonder goodies;)
Miss Fashionista. The weekends are when she picks out her outfits and I love what she comes up with. Bright colors and loads of accessories are how she goes;)
We did THIS craft before Halloween and they came out really cool. Maybe we should do some for Christmas, with snowflakes?
A fun excuse to eat candy craft we did...making pumpkin patches with graham crackers, chocolate frosting, candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins. K's is on the left, A's is on the right:)
Most of the time, when they are way too quiet, they are up to no good, but sometimes, I catch moments like this:) A made up beds for them and they were playing "rest." Hee hee:)
We set off  to find fall (trees changing colors, leaves, then went to pick out our pumpkin), and I attempted to take some photos...
She was semi-cooperative.
He was not.
This picture totally cracks me up. What funny, silly kids I have:)
Halloween pictures. Meet the Magical Mermaid:) I am SO glad she chose this over the pink Super Woman costume. She was too. She loved the costume, but when she put on her tiara and held the wand, it was all over. She felt so special and looked so beautiful!!!

An evil witch Aunt Brynne came trick-or-treating with us:)
This guy was a puppy. An awfully cute one at that;) Poor dude was SOOO tired because he didn't take a nap. He perked up a little when we were done trick-or-treating and it was candy eatin' time.

She saw a lot of kids she new from school. This is Rowan. When we ran into Rowan and his Mom, he exclaimed "Mom, this is the girl who wrote I love you, Rowan."

hmmm. This is the first I had heard about that. Another little girl's Mom wanted to take a picture of her and Rowan, and he refused, stating that he was with Aislynn.

Oh dear.
Then they ran into Olivia, a little girl that is in their class.
We also ran into Matthew, the little boy we carpooled with last year, and he is in their class as well:)
An attempt at a family photo?
My little puppy was so sleepy, he was dragging his candy bag all over:)
And now just a couple of goofy shots of K.
I have been really terrible about picking up the camera lately. We are just busy lately. Either I am at work, Shaun is, or Aislynn is at school. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. We are headed to Jacksonville to spend time with my Mom and siblings-super excited about that. I miss my peeps a lot and I am very thankful we will get to hang out this year for Thanksgiving:)
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

5 comments:

Miranda said...

What a great photo's! I just love them. Can't wait to see them scrapped!

Jessy Christopher said...

You take such amazing photos, Pam!! Thanks for allowing us to peek the happenings in your life :)

Sherri said...

That was a lot of photos :) Love seeing your sweet little family at play though so it was all good with me.

LG said...

You should be a professional photographer! These photos are gorgeous!

Brynne said...

I love all the pics and I love my beautiful niece and nephew soooo much!!!!!