Monday, November 14, 2011

naps?

With some days having Mom in charge, and some days having Dad in charge, this little stinker has not been too consistent with his naps. Most of the time, Shaun can lay him in his crib and he goes to sleep. When I am home, he expects me to rock him to sleep for his naps. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do. I am holding on to the "baby" stuff for as long as I can. It is a sweet time...he resists the sleepiness at first, wiggling and protesting...but eventually he snuggles up with "banky" and when he is just about to completely give in to sleep, he sucks on one of the corners of "banky." He has been doing this to his blanket since we weaned him from the pacifier when he turned a year.

I snapped this picture back in August, when I was doing Week in the Life, and it fit perfect for this story, right now:)
I had this layout up on the Ormolu blog last week. Oh, how I loooooooove the new releases. Love.

I used lots of Fact or Fiction here...flair, more flair, dots n spots, flappers, trims and charms, and digital+printable storytellers.
***
In other Ormolu news, Christa is hosting a color challenge that runs through November 21st. Check it out, GREAT colors and example page she has up there:)

Kaitlin also updated the shop tonight with some more goodies...

fabric swatches (which I received over the weekend and ooooooh, do I love them!)

I am super excited about this mini chipboard binder!!!

Cute, right? It measures 9x7 inches and is 1.5 inches wide. Can see using this for lots of little projects.


That's all I've got for now! I had a fun guest opportunity for November, which I hope I can share soon, I also have some American Crafts projects but I still need to photograph them;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet, sweet page! Love all the little touches!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oooo...naps. I would give anything to go back just one day and rock my babies!! (I'd also give anything to be able to take a nap today!) love the LO soooo much! The new Ormolu items are so cool, but that cb binder SWOON!! I've gotten so into the little things and little mini albums lately because they seem attainable for me and life! Can't wait to see your upcoming DD and what you do with that binder!!!