Thursday, May 17, 2012

jillibean soup guest projects

It seems like forever ago when I got the e-mail letting me know I had been selected as a guest designer for Jillibean Soup. My time finally came up and I was sent a box filled with goodies to play with. They were so so generous and I got to work right away, using the Coconut Lime Soup and Neopolitan Bean Bisque collections. Every Tuesday this month, they are sharing what I have created:) Today I am sharing the projects they have shared HERE and HERE...
I made a little mini with the pictures from when we went to the strawberry farm (we are STILL enjoying smoothies made from the berries we froze!).

Some views of the inside pages:
I didn't embellish too much because I wanted the album to lay fairly flat. I edited all of the photos in instagram;)

Here is a card using the same line, Coconut Lime Soup:
I love the wooden flags they came out with...perfect for a pretty much non-stamper card maker like myself:)

Here are some of the projects I did with Neopolitan Bean Bisque:
I enlisted Shaun's advice on whether to leave the corrugated kraft letters blank or painted. He said painted, so I did:) And I'm glad I listened to him:)
Love the colors in this line!! And I want a million sheets of the phone book patterned paper;)

I am so thankful for this opportunity! I love Jillibean Soup and I had a blast playing with their new collections! I can't wait to share the other projects...they haven't shared my favorite one I made, so I will have to wait to show you;)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Diane Payne said...

These are fabulous, Pam! Love them all!

Deanna said...

I love these Pam! You're so good with their papers. Congrats on GDT!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Amazing projects! You rock Jillibean!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh and CONGRATS!