Thursday, May 31, 2012

may nook projects

Before May is over, I wanted to share my projects I created with the May kit and grab bag. The kit was filled with Echo Park This or That Graceful and the grab bag was filled with This or That Charming. Here is the page I created with the grab bag:
 Clean and simple to put the focus on my silly boy:)

The projects I created with the May kit:
 The chipboard and buttons were from my stash.


I really loved that paper with the flashcards on it. I had originally planned on chopping it up, but I loved all the words, so I used it as my background:)

thickers and fabric from my stash

I created one card with the kit:
twine from my stash

And with that, can we talk about June? The kit features Simple Stories Summer Fresh, which I loooooove:) The colors and patterns are awesome:
I am itching to get some time with this kit, but I will probably have to wait until after the weekend...my Mom and Step-Dad, sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit, yay!!

Pam is running an amazing special for this month: 
We only have 5 grab bags left for May. So here it is-the next five people who join will receive the May kit and a free June kit! You will also receive a free grab bag for May and June!!!! After one year paid in the club you will receive another kit for free!!!! This deals gives you $110.00 plus dollars free. This is the first time we are running this special and only have 5 May grab bags left.

Pretty sweet deal!!! You can sign up HERE!

Thanks for stopping by:) I will be sharing my American Crafts projects tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are all AMAZING. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic weekend! ENJOY!

Unknown said...

Love the stars, pattern on pattern! Great work!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

You are so inspiring with that word card sheet...my first reaction would have been to cut them up, too!