Friday, June 29, 2012

american crafts shoreline

It is Shoreline week on the American Crafts blog and I have a few projects to share.
The first project I made was this layout...with a giant picture:
I knew I wanted our beautiful beaches to shine here, so that is why I went big with the photo. I didn't need to embellish too much...I love the Delights (pinwheel flowers) that come with almost every collection, so I used up a ton here. Sometimes I have to really restrain myself from using them all on one project;)

For the sun, I used a circle punch on the center of the Neptune Patterned Paper. I then stitched some lines across the circle and topped it with the sun cardstock die cut.

I also created this card for the blog (how much do I LOVE that flip flop paper?!)
One of my very favorite pieces of Shoreline is THIS patterned paper. Those sunshines make me happy;)

Finally, I made a layout that wasn't necessarily beachy-themed. The colors just worked with my photo;)
I am always asking A if she is 12, so that's where this title and page came from;) Sometimes her sass prompts me to ask, but sometimes it's a glance or photo and I think, sheesh, when did she get so big?! She is growing up sooooo fast!
there go the Delights again
I went really clean and simple with this page, but I like how it turned out:)

Are you loving the Shoreline collection as much as me? I actually created a couple of projects with it last night, can't get enough;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, filled with sunshine!!

5 comments:

justem said...

Great layouts! The top one is SO perfect for this line! :)

Deanna said...

FAb projects Pam! you rocked it!

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are soooooo amazing!

Unknown said...

Terrific pages! Love, love the pic on the first!

Sherri said...

Such great pages, especially that first one, oh my! You are such a great fit there Pam xox