Monday, June 25, 2012

june nook+july peek

I have a few more projects to share with you using the June kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I have loved playing with this kit and am hoarding what's left for the rest of my summer photos;)
I *wish* we knew where this dump was. It is hiding somewhere in the black hole garage. K had the most fun taking that to the beach and would be content if that was the only toy he had at the beach:)

I think I have never hand cut so many things from a kit. The papers just had so many cute things to cut out, like the little banner on this page and the journaling spot and the clouds:)

I have been wanting to use a big photo for awhile (I have another layout to show you with one, hopefully this week!), and thought this picture would be the perfect one to do that with:) It's one of those photos that I have wondered why it took me so long to scrap it. 

I can't get enough of creating patterned paper sunbursts on my pages/cards!

For this page, I used the June Member Sketch Inspiration sketch. Here is the sketch:
I think it's a great base to turn into something of your own! I stayed fairly true to the sketch and kept my page clean and simple.
look at how sweet baby K was:)
Won't you play along with us?

********
The Celebrate Summer crop is in full swing and we would love to have you come play with us! Stop by the forum HERE to see all the great challenges we have going on!

********

The cat is out of the bag for what's in store for the July kit, My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Ginger. The grab bag is now available HERE. Get it while it lasts;)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We have Tropical Storm Debby upon us, so lots of rain today and the next couple days;) Guess we'll have to cross some inside activities off of our summer bucket list the next few days;)

1 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are drop dead gorgeous!!!!! LOVE the one with the big photo!