Monday, March 18, 2013

carta bella well traveled

Happy Monday!! I am here this morning to share a couple of layouts I created with one of the new Carta Bella Paper collections, Well Traveled.

I adore the colors in this collection and even though I have scrapped these photos before, or at least some of them...I thought it would be fun to make a page from our New Orleans trip a couple of summers ago (gosh, it seems like forever ago!!).
I must add that I looooove that they created washi tape to coordinate with this line:) 

Some detail shots:


For the other layout, I played off of the trains in the collection and created a page about Kieran's train love:
When I saw that vertical striped patterned paper, it reminded me of train tracks, so I stitched lines down and across to create "tracks." 


This photo makes me giggle, because it was taken a year ago...and his train collection has grown quite dramatically since then. I love that he still loves to play with them so much:) Now he makes up stories and it is so funny to listen to him while he plays.

Supplies Used:

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Pam! These are both fabulous!!! I love them. :)

Mrs. Weddle said...

love the train page of K :)