Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Freckle Friends Layouts and another WIN!!!

Just wanted to post really quick while I am waiting for lanudry to end-then I can pack. I got an e-mail from Scenic Route and one of my pages was chosen for their May Monthly Product Challenge-woo hoo! I am going to get one of their new lines, can't wait! If you want to see it, click here. Then click Designer Last name and then Product Challenge-Die Cuts. Woo hoo!
I also wanted to get these layouts posted before I left, these are my pages using the June Freckle Friends kit. Everything is fromt the kit in this page except for the chipboard letters. Can you believe how young A looks here?
Everything is from the kit here except the "L" in July and the little alpha stickers.

Everything is from the kit here!!!
If you want to buy the kit, click here.
If you want to see the other design team creations using the kit, look here!
Okay, we will be back in a week!!! Take care!


1 comments:

rcprncss said...

Pam, these layouts are super fabulous!!! Your designs make me want to get this kit! You are awesome!