Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We made these last week for Valentine's Day (we don't really celebrate V-day-we did for the kids sake though...these were just an excuse to make and eat treats, ha!)Here is a shot I got of Aislynn in My Little Pony movie mode. I wanted to share because LOOK how long her hair is getting!!! The other day we were walking into the grocery store and she wanted to go to the "haircut store" instead so she could get her hair cut short. I really think she just wanted a sucker though, so we didn't:)I am sure you know by now that Friday there was snow in 49 of the 50 states!!! We just missed the snow, it snowed about 30 miles (I'm guessing at that) away from us. But is was SUPER cold outside, so here is a picture of the kids bundled up. Not the best pic, but still cute. Kieran was pissed at this jacket and hat, lol!My Mom and James came into town this weekend and since it was her birthday a week ago, Aislynn and I made a red velvet cake (it was even called Grandmother Paula's Red Velvet cake, lol). Aislynn loves to help blow out the candles, and again...we had to wear the hats:)Saturday night, they watched the kiddos and Shaun and I went out for drinks. There weren't really any movies playing that we wanted to see, so we went to Flemings and had a couple glasses of wine. I like dates:) I like not having to carry a diaper bag...being able to sit by him in the booth and being able to hold hands when we are walking. Oh, and being able to talk without being interrupted! It was fun!! I haven't shared anything scrappy in awhile, so here is everything I have been up to in the past 2 weeks or so:This is a lift of one of Candi's layouts.
This is a lift of one of Sarah's layouts.
This is a lift of a layout by Laura Vegas.
This is a lift of a layout by Marianne Hope.
This is a lift of one of Louisa's layouts.
Some cards:
That's all for now!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Ohh..those cookies look super YUMMY. How did you get your icing to look JUST SO? I could eat a stack of 'em right NOW!!!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Great photos and those cookies are making me hungry.

Dad