Thursday, May 6, 2010

WITL Album and other scrappy stuff

So here, it is...the pictures from my Week in the Life Album. It feels good to have this done:) I knew I had to get it done quickly or it may never get done;) Here are the pages in order:
That's it! Sorry the pictures are weird-I didn't feel like taking everything out of the page protectors. I used these templates from Ali Edwards, all October Afternoon papers, stickers by October Afternoon (the little number stickers for the date), and album/page protectors by American Crafts. I think I will be able to fit another year in the album.
Here are some pages I have made recently:
This is more of a display type page, I have it propped up at my desk right now. I can't get over how red Kieran's hair looks in this picture!
This is based on a sketch from the Studio Calico site.
I think this is my favorite page out of all of these:)
This is based on a Creative Scrappers sketch, I think #94??
That's all for now! It was a loooooooooooong day of playing at the park and the fountains, and both kids were totally wiped out and in bed by 7. Think I need to do laundry, but kinda want to scrap some more:D

4 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

beeeutiful! I can't wait to get started now, and I will definitely take your suggestion on the kids. (I actually was wondering if there was a way the teachers would allow the kids to bring a p&s to class - but I bet it would cause a major ruckus!! She would kill me in the end!!) I am so excited!!

Shel said...

The album turned out awesome! I will work on mine this weekend! I am going to use yours as inspiration! Thnx!

DeeDee1Whoa said...

Whoever wants to affiliate with my blog or for us to follow each other's blogs on Blogger, let me know! I'm willing to return the favor, I mean we could all use some more traffic & readers on our blogs.
http://deedee1whoa.blogspot.com/

Brynne said...

I love that pic of the kiddos on the floor. They look so happy! Nice project of a week in the life. I can't wait to see yall at the end of the month.