Friday, December 3, 2010

we're back...

and we are all exhausted, plus S+A are both sick...taking A to the doctor tomorrow to take care of her sinus infection. But a few pictures to tide you over because I really don't know when I will have time to sort/edit/post them! The Saturday after Thanksgiving...we went to Maclay Gardens and a group of sweet high school girls offered to take our picture:) This needs to be put on a canvas if you ask me:)
Meeting "Mick-me" as Kieran called him:) One of my fave moments was when they met the characters and Aislynn held Kieran's hand when they walked up to each one:) Kieran really loved Mickey and Minnie...as you can see here with the kiss:)And this is what they looked like after every single night...I've got the pictures to prove it;)
Now to get settled in to the ole routine. Hoping to get full into Christmas this weekend with the tree and decorations:)

3 comments:

Shel said...

So glad you had fun! Can't wait to see more pics!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Awww! How sweet! I love them all from the great family shot to the kisses and the sleepyheads at the end. I'm dying to see everything! Get better and back in the routine though! I'm sure the spirit will get everyone back on their toes SOON!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Sorry to hear the kids are sick. Hopefully they will get better soon. Yes that is a great senic picture of all of you with the backgound. I love the Mickey ears on K.

Love...Dad