Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We are off to Mimi and Papa's house this afternoon and then Sunday are leaving from there and heading down to Disney. So looking forward to a week vacation:) I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
I snapped this about an hour ago while I was in A's room packing up her stuff, she was entertaining her brother:)This was the other day...I was putting all our Christmas books into the book basket in the living room and this guy immediately found the "Ta" book:) Aislynn has a Santa hat with her name on it, so I ordered one for Kieran too:) I think he looks pretty darn cute:)
I took both kids to get their hair cut Monday. You can see A's in the top picture, kinda. She wasn't cooperating Monday for me to take a picture, but it is a cute little bob, cut to her shoulders. K was so so good when the lady was cutting his hair:) He just kept babbling to her like he was telling her all his secrets or something;)
Hmmm, I wonder how this leaf tastes?Bleh...not so good:) Okay...off to finish packing...I wish everyone the BEST turkey day and I'll be back next week with tons of pictures:) XOXO

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Pam, I just want to know I think you are so encouraging and awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful time at Disney!!

-Sarah Hovan

Shel said...

{Adore} the Santa hat pic!!! I think you told me once before that you put seasonal books into a basket before holidays. I did that once and then forgot for the next holiday. I think I'll do it for Christmas! Thanks for reminding me!

Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oh I noticed A's cute little bob right away in the first picture!! How cute and WDW friendly! I'm so glad K took his cut so well! Did you keep a lock?

Well, have fun my friend! I can't wait to see all you have in store for us when you return!!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

It's great that Aislynn can keep Kieran busy while you do things. She will be a great helper as time goes by.

Happy thanksgiving and enjoy Disney.

Love...Dad