2. You can see another one of my Echo Park projects on their blog HERE. That was one of my favorite ones I did for them:) I am seriously in love with Country Drive. Once I get my giant snapfish order, I will have more pictures to play with it, yay!
3. If you haven't heard, snapfish is having a huge 4x6 print sale. 99 prints for 99 cents. The code is julypenny99 and it ends today!
4. I had 3 happy e-mails last week and will have 3 cards in the December CARDS issue:)
5. Lately, we have been obsessed with these green smoothies. Well, all of us except for A, which I think if she didn't know there was spinach in them, she would like it because it just tastes like pineapple/orange juice. K loves them!
6. I made these black bean burgers for dinner the other night and YUM YUM. They were so good. Shaun was
7. I am looking for more hearty meatless dinners, what's your favorite?
8. Another CHA must have for me:)
9. The BEST homemade playdough recipe around. I have had this bookmarked for sooooo long and finally made it and it is the best smooth texture and even smells like the kool-aid flavor a little bit:)
10. Check out this cute summer reading log. Since we have less then a month before school starts and we have the library reading log, we may just do this next summer. But how CUTE is it?!