1. So week in the life started yesterday, I did good with pictures...but oh, what a day. There was a period around dinner when us+the kids were super grumpy...and then there were 2 kid meltdowns when it was time to clean up and start getting ready for bed. Well, I guess the point is to catch real life;)
2. We have been cooking quite a bit lately and I tried a new recipe and THESE are amazing. Make them, trust me, you will not regret it:)
3. Last night we made an old favorite which we haven't made in over awhile. I used fresh ginger in the sauce this time...make this too, it is insanely good:)
4. This is for dinner tonight. I'll make sure to give you the update...I am hoping it is great so I can add another meatless dish into my arsenal.
5. In the summer, I go through phases when I don't feel like cooking at all and then when I just want to cook with the fresh yummy ingredients that summer has to offer:)
6. My last project is up on the Echo Park blog, and this one was my favorite of the bunch:) I had so much fun with the Fresh Face opportunity and really hope I can get to work with EP in the future:)
7. There is a design team call at My Scrapbook Nook! Check out all the details HERE. I am of course going for it again, so keep your fingers crossed for me;)
8. Also, for the first time at the Nook, they are offering a focus class, check it out HERE. It is all about journaling, and it looks like lots of fun:)
9. I took the kids to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie over the weekend and it was super cute:)
10. Oh, and I will let you know when they are up in the shop, but we got a peek of the new Ormolu goodies and I really really think you are going to LOVE them. I cannot wait to get my hands on them:) Kaitlin did an amazing job with this release!!