1. I changed up the blog look a bit, but I'm not feeling it. I like the banner, but I don't know I think I like it better the other way...thoughts?
2. There is a great giveaway on the Ormolu blog that will help you in your Week in the Life project, plus a peek at my album and how I put it together is up over there:)
3. Make sure you check out yesterday's blog post too for how some of us creative team members used various number products;)
4. It's Tuesday, so I have another project up on the Echo Park blog.
5. It's sneaky sneak time at My Scrapbook Nook and this will give you a hint: think the blue, orange, red, and green color story. *really* excited about this kit:)
6. All of the add-ons at My Scrapbook Nook are on sale for 40% off (including next month's!), the coupon code is: 40%. Have fun shopping!!
7. I made this for dinner last night and I highly recommend it, thanks Shel!
8. Mangoes are on sale this week, I am thinking I need to make this.
9. I know a little boy who would LOVE this:)
10. Yesterday, while Kieran napped, Shaun was still at home, so A and I headed to the pool. We had so much fun swimming together for almost 2 hours and when we were done, Aislynn hugged me and said "thanks for the happiest day." :) We really need to make sure she gets more one on one time with us!