Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas:)

We had a good Christmas here:) Kieran was sorta interested in what all was going on. He loved feeling the wrapping paper and bows:) His favorite present was a soft, plush ball that had little tags made of ribbon sticking out of it. It was so much fun with Aislynn this year. She was totally into it:) We baked cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, read Twas the Night Before Christmas, we each opened a present, and we left Santa milk, cookies, carrots, and a note. When we came downstairs in the morning (around 7:30), Aislynn saw the empty plate and said "Holy Cow, He did come! She loved ALL of her presents, lol! Santa did bring her the Momma pony she wanted, as well as 101 Dalmatians. She also got some My Little Pony stuff and some games, and tons of other stuff. She is a lucky little girl:) Shaun's favorite present was a book Aislynn and I made him. My favorite present was a picture frame that Aislynn and Shaun painted and put pictures of our Disney trip in it. Here are some of the pictures from the day:I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I ADORE your Christmas collage! I really need to use this idea to get some scrapping done!!

The kids are adorable and I love all of the family shots you were able to snap!! Those are worth a million bucks!!

Now on to that NEW YEAR!!! Can't wait to see what you guys have planned next!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Fantastic collage of pictures.

Next year Kerian will really get into Christmas in a big way.

What a great family. Makes me proud.

Love...Dad

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Oh No, I had a typo. It should be Kieran