Monday, November 8, 2010

a day at the fair

This weekend was so much fun! We went to Tallahassee to stay with my Mom and we went to the Northwest Florida Fair, which I hadn't been to in ages. We arrived late Friday afternoon and Saturday morning I went to the Aveda Institute to get my haircut and get a pedicure. The students perform the services under the supervision of the teachers and because of this, the prices are waaaaaaaaay less then at a salon. The girl that cut my hair wasn't great, the teacher fixed it...but the girl that did my pedicure was fabulous! It was such a treat:) We then headed to the fair and here is a collage (I might be a bit obsessed with bighugelabs.com) of all the pictures: Riley and Aislynn were in heaven. They had soooo much fun together going on the rides and eating treats, they get along so well! Kieran was happy to watch everything going on...he particularly liked the bumper car ride where he just kept repeating "ca" (car). He did go on the carousel and loved that+he loved the animals:) We came home and the kids snacked, got baths, and went to bed while my Mom made lasagna. Here is Kieran with silly James (as Aislynn calls him!). Phillip and Josh also came over and we got to hang out with them for a little bit...Phillip hadn't seen he kids since K's birthday and couldn't believe how much he had grown! My Mom took this picture of me and my sweet boy Sunday morning. It was a nice weekend and we had beautiful weather! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Oh yay! I, too, am SOOOOO addicted to the mosaic maker. (I have ideas brewing right NOW for it!!)

I LOVE the FAIR pics - especially had to zoom in an take them all in! Tell me more about the plastic balls on the water! That LOOKS like SO much fun!!

Glad you guys had a blast (and you got some YOU time for a cut and pedi!) Love that pic of you and K!!

Shel said...

Love the collage but I wish the pics were larger! Hmmmm...I wonder if I can fix that?