Friday, November 19, 2010

random snapshots from the week

A girl whose behavior this week Santa hopefully hasn't witnessed...
a crankster who is working on some new teethies...
and 2 little turkeys:) K was totally into wearing his "hat" as he said:) A kept saying "gobble gobble" and he would say "ga ga." Between A's lots of days waking up on the wrong side of the bed and K's usual toddler antics of getting into everything+cranky teething boy, this week has been kinda long. So looking forward to next week when we will be away from home for a week:) I think the change of pace and scenery will do us all good. When we get back from Disney it's jump right in to Christmas, which I am so ready for:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

After being "away" last weekend - I completely agree with you. Putting a switch in the routine totally makes you recognize what to be thankful for!! I can't wait to hear about WDW!!!

Shel said...

Oh, sista! I hear ya about Santa not wanting to see what's happening. Why is it that every November the devil horns come out? Must be seasonal affective disorder (SAD). That's my story and I'm sticking to it!