Well, from Thursday on...
- Art day consisted of me getting all the paints out and then 1 painting later, A deciding she was done
- Aislynn coming down with a fever Thursday afternoon, complaining of a sore throat, missing school on Friday, and finally feeling better today
- Even though she wasn't feeling well, she still managed to play and have fun:) She played "Pocahontas Shelter," which is why her little tee pee is up in her room and she dressed up like a movie star (in her words!) this morning.
- Made yummy yummy pumpkin cinnamon rolls (check out the craft blog for the link+a crock pot turkey recipe)
- Went to Watercolor today to walk around and enjoy the beautiful weather
- Kieran was his usual stinker self:) Good thing that boy is cute:)
- Remember how we postponed the Disney trip we were supposed to take for Aislynn's birthday? We are leaving the Sunday after Thanksgiving and driving back the following Thursday...Shaun and I feel like kids are supposed to feel we are so excited:)
- And really really pumped about this: Adopt an Angel We adopted 2 kids, the same age/gender as ours to get gifts/clothes for this Christmas. I plan to let Aislynn help pick out the stuff. She is already asking me if she can color the little girl pictures and wonders what her name is:) We are so lucky to not have to rely on charity to provide clothing for us or give Christmas gifts. This does not have to cost a lot of money...won't you adopt an angel too?