Friday, May 27, 2011

photo friday

Since Mr. K was sick earlier in the week and then turned into Mr. Clingy the rest of the week, I hardly took any pictures. So I decided to share some phone pictures too:) So from left to right, top to bottom:
1. Alaina, my sweet friend from high school, her little cutie, Eli, and Kieran   2. Making a Jackson Pollack style painting   3. pretty girl   4. this salad, but I added black beans (perfect summer dish)  
5. love footy jammies, they make me feel like I still have a baby and NOT a 2 year old:)  
6. more painting   7. and the start of the phone pictures...A+K giving their new build-a-bear friends baths   8. a note from sweet A   9. K devouring an egg roll at our favorite chinese place...he starts chanting "eh ro" as soon as we pull up in the parking lot   10. a picture for me from A, we're having a tea party:)   11. ponies   12. K getting a haircut...only cooperating *after* the sucker;)   13. at the library   14. we got a fish   15. a big red fish...A was scared of it, but K wanted to touch it:)   16.   at Barnes and Noble, playing with the Thomas table

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!!! We are celebrating Kieran's second birthday tomorrow and hopefully hitting up the beach if it doesn't rain!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Happy big boy birthday wishes to you, k-man!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! Love the action Jackson art!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love the photos! Well done on the fish, it's huge!!