1. I ran 3 miles yesterday. I was just going by the time for the c25k program, but this week I decided to go by mileage, and since I am going to run my first 5k (since high school!) this weekend, I wanted to see if I could do it. It took me 36 minutes and 45 seconds. I am hoping that since I won't be pushing a jogging stroller, I will be able to finish faster than that on Saturday.
2. Aislynn is graduating from preschool this Thursday. Yikes. I guess I better go and register her for kindergarten (yes, I have still put that off).
3. My car wouldn't start last Thursday. Waaaah. It was a bad coil(?), now it's something else. I miss it though. It is much much easier getting the kids in and out of that than Shaun's 2 door Acura Integra.
4. In searching for a lemon loaf recipe, I found a few other things I want to try, like this blueberry crumb cake recipe, cream cheese pound cake, and lemon blueberry cupcakes. This is the lemon loaf I am planning to try.
5. My sister is moving back to this area!!! YAHOO! I am so excited, as well as K+A!! Aunt "Bwin" is back!
6. I am excited and a little nervous about the summer. We will just have to get in a routine...and I am thinking about filling a box with little crafts or things to do for when boredom sets in.
7. Kieran is definitely getting to that terrible two stage. That boy wears me out. He is go go go every waking minute. And danger danger...the other day while I was making lunch, I look over the bar and he has climbed up on his high chair...that boy makes me nervous.
8. I scrapped *a lot* this past weekend. I made 17 things during the nook's virtual crop, so scrappy thursday will be a big one.
9. Photo Friday will also be big since we were going out of town 2 weeks ago and last week on Friday, blogger was acting up BIG time.
10. Can you tell I was having a hard time coming up with 10 things?! I am going to go make some popcorn and veg in front of the tv...